*The following guidelines have been established for campus visits at this time:
- Campus Visits will resume June 29th
- Only one family at each time (Student plus up to two guests)
- Face coverings. It is required that visitors to the campus wear face in all common areas and outside of individual offices.
- Temperatures of visiting families will be checked upon arrival.
Individual Visit Highlights:
- A walking tour of our beautiful campus
- One on One session with your Admission Counselor
- Q & A with your Financial Aid Advisor (upon request)
Visits are available every Monday through Friday at 9:00AM, 10:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:00PM, and 2:00PM.
The walking tour will only include outdoor venues and there will be no entry into any building outside the Welcome Center.
Please come prepared for inclement weather as the office cannot provide umbrellas and/or rain jackets as we have in the past.
Campus visits are not available on the dates listed below:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day