Skip To Content
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Go to Accounts & sync
3. Select Mail Account and click Add
4. Follow Initial Prompt, typically email address and password, but go to manual setup
5. Enter Following Settings
a. Username: (full address) firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Password: Students password
c. Protocol: IMAP
d. Incoming Server name: pod51009.outlook.com
f. Encryption Method: SSL
g. SMTP/outgoing server name: pod51009.outlook.com
i. Encryption Method: TLS
6. Hit next and follow the prompts to completion.
2. Go to Mail, Contact, and Calendars
3. Press Add Account
4. Scroll to the very bottom and select Other
5. Select Add Mail Account
6. Have the user enter the following:
a. Name: Users first name and last name
b. Email: Students Newberry email address (email@example.com)
c. Password: Password provided by Newberry College to access email
d. Description: Newberry
7. Select Next at top of screen
8. Scroll down to Incoming Mail Server
9. Enter the following:
a. Hostname: pod51009.outlook.com
b. Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Password: Should already be filled in, if not have student enter password for Newberry College email account.
10. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server
11. Enter the following:
a. Host Name: pod51009.outlook.com
c. Password: Password for students Newberry College email account
12. Select Next
NOTE: On apple the user will need to supply their password on the outgoing server setting otherwise they cannot CC themselves on emails sent from the device.
13. After all information is put in; Hit Save and follow the prompts to completion.
Clicking on the Newberry College Wolf logo will always bring you back to the main page. The logo appears on each page in Mobile Wolf Den.
The log in credentials for mobile Wolf Den are identical to those in standard Wolf den. Use the same user name and password for both.
The Student Center has four Quick Touch items and direct links to an additional five commonly used items.
The MY Courses Quick Touch provides access to your current course information and includes Add/Drop functions, course schedule information and the ability to perform course searches.