Please read the following to ensure you have a complete understanding of the services offered by OCT.
- Assisting residence life in ensuring adequate wired/wireless access
- Providing and upgrading Microsoft applications offered to students for coursework
- Providing Newberry College Email access and support
- Printing and Printspot support and access
- Wolf Den access, configuration, and support
- General advice on laptop and computer equipment purchases
- Providing and setting up (when necessary) access to wireless via student personal phones, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Assistance with overall laptop health including but not limited to:
- Virus Protection installation and recommendations
- Virus Removal
- Upgrade and Usage recommendations
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: While OCT provides recommendations to students, faculty and staff regarding reputable repair vendors for personal computing devices, OCT does not have the capacity to repair personal equipment including laptops, desktops, tablets, and phones.